- Uses Global 2.4GHz and 5GHz ISM bands
- 802.11 b,g (2.412 - 2.472GHz) and 802.11 a (5.18 – 5.825GHz) options available
- Up to 108Mbps for large data transfer applications (108Mbps in turbo mode)
- Configurable transmit power (15mW – 400mW) for superior radio range
- WDS (AP - AP) multi-hop repeater function to extend radio coverage
- Spanning Tree functionality enabling self healing of network
- Bridge /Router, Access Point /Client in one reducing inventory costs
- Serial client /server /multicast functionality (point-point; point-multipoint)
- Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU Gateway /Modbus Master for I/O transfer
- Hardware encryption ensuring no reduction in data throughput
- Security to WPA2 PSK /802.11i - 802.1X military grade encryption
- MAC address and IP filtering to reduce unnecessary network traffic
- Online diagnostics and configuration throughout the network.
Long & short range applications, self-healing Mesh networking
- High RF output (100 or 300 mW) and superior receiver sensitivity gives excellent penetrationin congested industrial environments, through buildings, factory walls and steelwork.
- Wireless Distribution System multi-repeater networks with self-healing mesh
Lifetime Warranty & first-class technical support
ELPRO’s industry-first Lifetime Warranty with 24 hour telephone technicalsupport means you can use the 240U-E with confidence.