Latest program downloads are available
8 February 2011
Quikslope v 4.705 is now ready for download. Dated 8-Feb-2011.
- “Velocity” recalculations and expended blunder distance to 5000mm/day instead of 500mm/day.
Autoslope v 6.1 build 802 is now ready for download. Dated 8-Feb-2011.
- Removed facility to resolve email address names when using Outlook. Results in less problems when using Outlook.
- Improved Leica measurement routines.
- Added single face ability to read prims
- Better facilities when using the CSV alarm feature.
- Fixed some bugs in adding new prisms
- Must use new Autotools and AutoXYZ programs with all new Autoslopes.
Quikcom v4.14 has been upgraded to run on modern fast computers. It has some new functionality as well.